How to Think, How to React, and What to Do, IN THESE TURBULENT TIMES - RIGHT NOW!
It's the Difference Between the Sales you're making now… AND the sales you COULD be making.
Don't Miss This 2 DAY LIVE-STREAM EVENT From The Comfort and Safety Of Your Own Home. This Opportunity Will Have A POSITIVE Impact On You, Your Sales, And Your Business.
THIS EVENT IS FOR: Entrepreneurs, Business Owners, CEO’s, Sales Leaders, & Sales Shakers
Your Virtual Ticket Includes: Virtual Access to the Two Day Live-Stream And The Recordings.
JOIN ME AND MY SPECIAL GUESTS TO LEARN THE MINDSETS AND THE SALES AND GROWTH STRATEGIES TO RESPOND AND RECOVER, IN THESE TURBULENT TIMES
THIS OFFER EXPIRES SOON!
NOW IS THE TIME! HERE'S A GLIMPSE OF WHAT YOU'LL LEARN AND HOW YOU'LL EARN IN TWO INTERACTIVE DAYS...
- How to take control of the current situation and how to get a handle on yourself
- How to swim in a sinking economy.
- How to create a competitive advantage to instantly differentiate yourself in a crowded, competitive and chaotic marketplace...no matter what economic condition we're in.
- How to build and maintain unshakable belief in yourself and everyone you deal with.
- How to earn referrals and build a process where you’re being referred to others on a consistent basis.
- How to create and build a online platform that drives reputation, revenue and builds your business brand.
- How to leverage an online strategy that’s already been battle-tested by the fastest growing companies online, even if you’re new or a solopreneur.
- How to prevent objections: learn specific ways to position you, your product/service and your price to prevent and eliminate objections.
- How to harness the power of your creativity and develop new ideas for you, your business and your clients.
- How to move beyond self-motivation to personal INSPIRATION, inspire your team and your clients to take action.
- How to use video ads in your business, a step-by-step system guaranteed to produce results.
- How to ask emotional-based sales questions: The science of getting customers to sell themselves.
- The one secret that will keep your relationships strong in these turbulent times.
Jeffrey Gitomer is the New York Times bestselling author of The Sales Bible and The Little Red Book of Selling – which has sold over 5 Million copies worldwide, been listed as one of the 100 best business books of all time, and was on the Wall Street Journal Bestseller list for 103 straight weeks. He is the author of FIFTEEN best-seller books on sales and personal development.
Joe Soto is the founder of Revenue Inbound and is known for helping celebrated New York Times and International bestselling authors and speakers with their online marketing campaigns. Companies and influencers such as Pearson Education, Oral B, High Point University, and Tai Lopez have sought out Joe’s online marketing help, as well as small to medium size businesses from over 40 U.S. States.
Known as “the expert on experts,” Wyatt Woodsmall is able to rapidly identify and decode that critical all-important “difference that makes the difference” and will be sharing his insights into high performance strategies. Wyatt is the behind-the-scenes mentor and coach to people like Joe Polish, Eben Pagen and Jeff Walker.
Brynne Tillman is the LinkedIn Whisperer and CEO of Social Sales Link. For over a decade she has been teaching Entrepreneurs, sales teams and business leaders how to leverage LinkedIn for social selling. As a former sales trainer and personal producer, Brynne adopted all of the traditional sales techniques and adapted them to the new digital world. She guides professionals to establish a thought leader and subject matter expert brand, find and engage the right targeted market, and leverage clients and networking partners for warm introductions into qualified buyers. In addition, Brynne is the author of The LinkedIn Sales Playbook, a Tactical Guide to Social Selling.
Steve Rizzo is the Attitude Adjuster. You can’t attend one of his keynote speeches or read his books and leave with the same attitude. He’s a personal development expert, comedian, motivational speaker, and Best-Selling Author. It’s no surprise that he’s been inducted into the Speakers Hall of Fame, an honor bestowed upon on fewer than 300 speakers worldwide since 1977.
Jennifer left corporate America to fulfill her entrepreneurial dream doing something she loved, and along the way she became a master salesperson, author, speaker, and sales/business coach. As the author of the best-selling book, Sales in a New York Minute and co-host of the Sell or Die podcast, Jennifer is obsessed with helping female entrepreneurs create time and financial freedom - to help them build a business that supports their dreams, rather than building their lives around their business. When she’s not coaching entrepreneurs, podcasting, or running her business, you’ll find Jen planning her next Paris trip, taking a yoga class, playing tennis, or hanging out with her amazing step-daughter & husband, Cavalier King Charles fur babies, and family.
Martin Rooney is on a mission to make a world of better coaches. He is a former US bobsledder, Division I track athlete, judo black belt, 2-time Guinness World Record holder and creator of Training for Warriors. He has consulted Fortune 500 companies, including Nike and Prudential; coached the NY Giants and NY Jets; and instructed military organizations such as the Army Rangers and Navy SEALs. Having trained NFL, UFC, MLB, NBA and Olympic medalists, the messages from his new book, Coach to Coach, will help you during these turbulent times.
John Ruhlin is the world’s leading authority in maximizing customer loyalty through radical generosity. He is the founder and author of Giftology and has been featured in Fox News, Forbes, Fast Company, Inc and New York Times. While becoming the #1 performer out of 1.5 million sales reps for one of the world’s most recognizable brands, John developed a system of using generosity to gain access to elite clients and generate thousands of referrals. He and his firm now help automate this process for individuals and organizations like UBS, Raymond James, DR Horton, Keller Williams, the Chicago Cubs, and Caesar’s Palace. John and the Giftology team can help any individual turn their clients into their own personal sales force to drive exponential growth.